Jewellery and object design
The solid Beech wood tops to our jewellery and object benches have an oiled finish suitable for all materials relevant to the industry.
Built on our robust steel frames they can have an integrated or removable vice to perform workshop skills and techniques and a central retainer bar to define the work area.
Our ergonomically designed, back to back, multi-position modules make the most of your allocated M2 per person studio space. Single depth modules can also be positioned against wall areas.
Large area work tables and bespoke fitted benching available in solid beech wood to compliment and finish your student area.
Main product features
- 42mm Solid beech tops on metal frames
- Multi positioned to suit your workplace area
- Integrated or removable vice
- Large work tables and fitted benching available
- Units based on 800mm wide footprint
3 standard models available
or tailor-made to your exact specification
Small - 2 positions
L 1800mm x D 600mm x H 920mm
Medium - 6 positions
L 2400mm x D 1200mm x H 920mm
Large - 8 positions
L 3200mm x D 1200mm x H 920mm
- frame colour - black, white or grey
- top - 42mm thick solid beech wood with oiled finish
- Tailor made to fit specific work areas
- Finish as above